Tally is popularly known as an accounting software for small and medium businesses. It does all the functions of accounting that a particularly mid sized business has. This is the view of most of the persons who know about Tally. But Tally does much more than that. Tally is not just an accounting software. After the release of ERP version of Tally, the capability and functioning of Tally is much more widened and extended to a great extent.Tally Education Private Limited (TEPL), established under the purview of Tally Solutions, intents to empower the current and next generation employees to contribute in a greater measure to their work, while finding personal success. TEPL envisions to be the premier solution provider for all manpower related challenges of SME employers.
This comprehensive certification from Tally intends to recognize certified candidate as an expert in accounting on Tally.ERP 9. Candidates successfully completing the online assessment will earn a verifiable digital certificate from Tally. TallyGURU certifies candidate as highly experienced on Tally.ERP 9 and well-versed with principles of accounting, inventory, taxation and payroll.
- Fundamentals of Accounts
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Maintaining Stock Keeping Units (SKU)
- Performing the Accounting Entry / Recording Day to Day Business Transactions
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- MIS Reports,Order Processing,Allocation and Tracking of Expenses / Incomes,Maintaining Warehouses,Manufacturing Processes
- Banking,Recording Vouchers with TCS,Data Security,Data Management,Connectivity Features,Utilities
- Special Transactions,Budgets and Controls,Interest Calculation
- Multi-Currency,Managing Payroll of a Company,Fundamentals of Audit,Fundamentals of Business Operations
The main objective of the Training is to equip students with not just technical training but also much-needed career assistance. With its placement support, C Cube Technologies assists students in getting placed in top MNCs.